What is Micro-Path™?
Micro-Path™ is Atkore’s exclusive Microduct piping system, designed to provide a full range of cost-effective solutions to meet today’s micro-cabling and microducting needs. Utilizing the latest improvements in conduit manufacturing, Micro-Path™ is a versatile option for new project installations, or upgrading or replacing aging communications infrastructure across industries, from residential to corporate.
Build Future Pathways for Connectivity
As traditional cabling products require expensive updates to meet modern advancements in communications technology, Micro-Path™ offers new and economical options in microduct piping.
Key Benefits of Microduct Piping
Micro-Path 0.629 in/0.472 in, 16 mm/12 mm (more configurations and sizes available)
Microtrenching with Micro-Path™
Micro-Path™ is ideal for use in microtrenching, an innovative cabling installation process that helps minimize traffic disruption, provide higher bandwidth to broadband customers, and save you time, materials, and overall project costs. Our flat and link ducts come in a variety of sizes, so you can customize to find the perfect fit for your microtrenching project needs.
Atkore Micro-Path™ Microduct Piping System Applications
Micro-Path™ offers a wide range of applications for its micro-cabling system, no matter the industry or sector your project is supporting.
- Utility: System monitoring and controlling, networked data communication.
- Broadband Network: Installing Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH), Fiber-to-the-business (FTTB), and Fiber to the X (FTTX) or multiple destinations for providers of high-speed service.
- Hospitals: Securing hospital networks to stay up-to-date with advances in medical technology, limiting staff and patient disruptions.
- Education: Adapting new communication technologies for campus environments, allowing greater interaction between outside organizations for connectivity, collaboration, and supporting distance learning.
- Residential: Installing home fiber systems to provide high-speed internet service from developers and allow for future upgrades.
- Government: Quickly installing, adding, and changing fiber to enable segmented and secure networks within the same microduct configuration.
Select the Right Micro-Path™ for your Project
Numerous Styles and Sizes Available
Discover Our Full Micro-Path™ Product Offering
Ready to learn more about the technical aspects of our innovative microduct system? Download our Micro-Path™ guide to explore further here.
Quote Your Project
Need a price for your project? We just need to know a bit about the job. Fill out the form to request a quote from our piping systems experts.
Minimum order length is based on pipe diameter. Please consult our Minimum Order Quantities guide before requesting a quote.